Monday, February 17, 2014

Week two of Beta is about to go down!



I will be the first to tell you that Shaun T programs have always scared the crap out of me. I had seen Insanity and thought "there is no way I can hang with that". When T25 came out this summer, I was excited but still really scared, but I bought it anyway. I did a few workouts but it sat in my shelf for 4 months before I committed to really following the program.
     I'm so glad I did! I have seen results like I never thought possible, in a really short amount of time. In just the first week of Beta, I have dropped a 1/2 inch in my abdomen and waist. The picture above represents my total 6 weeks of progress. Have I been perfect this entire time? No. I have indulged in treats and unhealthy meals more than I should have, but I have completed every single workout successfully including double workouts on Fridays. What's even more exciting is that 3 of my very best friends have joined my current challenge group, are doing T25 with me and they are killing it! They are participating and making the group so much fun for everyone else. In just a few short weeks they are down several inches and pounds, so it's not just me getting awesome results.
     I'm glad I chose to overcome my fears about doing an intense program and I'm glad I have the support and accountability of my friends and group members to keep me going. As their coach, when I see them getting amazing results, it inspires me to push harder each time I push play! On to Beta week 2!!


No comments:

Post a Comment