Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ditch the soda!





One of the hardest things I've had to let go is my soda habit. Now, I DO still have soda about once a week. Usually on Sundays after church when we go to lunch with my family. The rest of the week though I stick to water, unsweetened tea and THIS little gem. Sparkling water with lemon and/or lime and some truvia stirred in. I know what some of you may be thinking.....GROSS! To each their, own, but I have found that with citrus and truvia it is wonderfully refreshing and the carbonation in the sparkling water gives me the feeling that I'm indulging in a soda. I purchase the La Croix at our local Sprouts, but I've been told it's available in several places. Here's what you need:

1 can La Croix sparkling water
1-2 packets Truvia or Stevia
1/2 Lemon or Lime (or both!)

Pour it in a glass, squeeze in the juice, stir in the truvia and BAM you have a nice little refreshing drink. If you are super motivated or trying to get on my good side like Andrew was you can even add some garnish hehehehehe....




No comments:

Post a Comment