Friday, March 21, 2014

My FIRST Youtube video



Well, in the span of 1 week I have

1.) Fully completed a fitness program
2.) Started a crazy intense fitness program
3.) Led a fit club
4.) started a Youtube channel (huh?)

Needless to say, I feel WAY out on a limb here. I am doing things I never dreamed I would do, honestly. It's funny how you start out to just be a coach, but your life ends up changing in so many areas. I have horrible stage fright. I love to sing karaoke, but my whole body shakes when I'm up there and when I speak to groups of people, I literally have to transport myself somewhere else because I'm so afraid I'll mess up. Creating a video of myself talking was a big deal for me. In order to get over my fears, I thought I would share my newest accomplishment with you and feel free to follow my channel along with my blog. I hope to eventually do some cooking videos in the future as well as educational videos about growing a business.


No comments:

Post a Comment