Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Beta Week 10!






Soooo, this is week 10, the LAST week of the regular T25 program and.........I have a gross stomach virus that has taken over my life for the last 24 hours. That means I didn't workout yesterday and today is not looking very realistic either. I am going to finish this week though. I may have to double down the next three days or workout over the weekend or some combination of both, but however it happens it WILL HAPPEN. I have worked too hard and have come too far to not feel the sense of accomplishment that comes with completing this. Not only that, but Gamma round (separate from the basic program) will be here this week and it's scheduled to begin Monday.

Life just gets in the way sometimes, but all that means is you learn to adjust. You don't give up and throw in the towel, you modify.  Sure, this is a program, but overall it's really a lifestyle change. Once I finish this it will be on to another, or a repeat cycle or a hybrid program I can put together. There is no way over the course of a lifetime that things are not going to come up, I'm not going to get sick etc. I have been learning that lesson all over again the last couple of weeks as we have been adjusting to Andrew's 50 + hour work weeks. Things can still get done, but not necessarily in the same way. It means sacrificing some things that aren't as important as our priorities, but that is really just life in general.

So, for the rest of the night I will be huddled up on the couch getting the rest I need to get up and hit it hard tomorrow. I will be sure to get progress pictures up after I get this week down in the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment