Friday, April 25, 2014

What is a challenge group?






If you've seen my posts on Facebook, you've seen my posts about challenge groups. Usually an invitation to join one or about the success the people in the group are having. Today I want to explain a little bit about what they are and why they are critical to getting results.

A challenge group is really just a group of regular everyday people who have decided to work on their health and fitness with one or more Beachbody products. Usually group members order challenge packs because they can get a program and Shakeology for a discounted price and it sets them up to be successful because they are working on fitness AND nutrition together. You have to work on nutrition even if you are working out like crazy. Trust me I've TRIED to work on one or the other but the results just aren't the same!  The groups are super successful because you have an instant community of people who have similar goals as you do and they understand completely what you are going through because they are having the same experience. If I had to name one thing that was crucial to a permanent health and lifestyle change it would be a POSITIVE support system and our groups provide that. You immediately have people to celebrate your successes and help you through the rough times and then you make an effort to keep going because you are inspired by everyone else in the group who is pushing forward when the moments of doubt come. 

My take away for you today is this: FIND that positive support system to start making the changes you desire to see. If you don't have that, I can help! If not one of my groups, get a group of friends and/ or family members together who will strengthen and encourage you each day to KEEP GOING. 

I hope all of you have a beautiful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment